Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Finding Other Blogs

Today I ignored my to-do list for an hour and chose to spend the time looking around on the internet to find some other foster parenting blogs. A lot of them seem to spring up when a person is waiting for a child and then drift away after the family grows. If any of you know of a cool blog on parenting [or especially on foster parenting] please let me know. I am particularly interested in blogs that share ideas and strategies for parents and foster/adoptive parents. Not that I am opposed to reading the thoughts, feelings and experiences type of blogs, but those seem to be a bit easier to find. I would also love to find another foster parent/writer out there or another grandmother fostering. I guess I am trying to figure out where I fit in the world of blogging.

If anyone is curious what I have found so far, you can check on my profile page to see the blogs that I am now following. Some are recent additions, some longer. Chime in with blogs you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment