Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Friday, December 24, 2010

Anything Can Happen...Christmas Flash Mob

Since I used a youtube video for my Hanukkah gift... here is a youtube video for my Christmas gift.  I would love to have been there.  I love the airport greeting flash mobs, I think they would be fun too. Heck, I would love to be part of a flash mob event in general... [except for the no-pants subway flash mobs!]  But imagine getting into the spirit of a holiday by being part of an event like this. I still haven't learned how to put a video on the blog so you will have to click here for the video.  or Here for an amateur video reaction.  Or for non-Christmas flash mob fans click here for a commercial for phones that surprised passengers returning home.
Merry Christmas Eve!

Image credit: dolt101

No comments:

Post a Comment