Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Friday, December 3, 2010

Anything Can Happen: Family Photos

 For today's anything can happen I offer a small tip of the hat to all those families out there trying to get that perfect family photo for the holiday letter or card.  I have struggled too many times to count.  [I still treasure one of my attempted professional family photo that has frozen forever the moods of that day. Everyone IS smiling --- but each is a forced variation of: "If-I-don't-smile-we'll be-here-forever, but-I'm-still mad-that-you're-making-us-do-this" grimace.] I tried to google for a truly awful family photo but decided I couldn't make anyone that poster family for the horrifyingly disastrous photo.  For those of you still hoping for a wonderful group shot.... Good Luck!  At least this image isn't your latest family photo.


Image credit:  fairytaleending.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment