1. Take a small "mini journal" like those available soft cover in almost any dollar store.
2. Make a Table of Contents listing five chapters. [You can add the page numbers later if you wish]
---- Five things you love or admire about the person.
---- Five things would you enjoy or do enjoy doing with the person.
---- Five words [or phrases] that describe the person.
---- Five memories you have of the person.
---- Five wishes you have for that person.
3. Write each chapter title on its own page. [Add drawings or drawn borders if you like.]
4. Use a separate page for each chapter list or [if you want a longer book and the pages are small] put each number item on a separate page making each chapter 5 pages plus chapter title page.
5. Add photos. Use a photo of the person at the front of the book and/or on the cover of the book. [Add a few pages of other photos scattered thru book if plenty of photos of the person are available. ]
6. Author's page. BE SURE to include a section at the end of the book with the names [and photos if possible] of the book's "authors" and the date [at least the year] of the gift. Have each person who contributed sign the page.
Optional Extras You Can Add:
---a dedication page at the front, --- illustrate pagees or add drawings---more "Fives" to fit the person. [favorite foods, sayings, places, etc.] Be creative or be fast....either way:
Warning: This Gift Guaranteed to Delight !