Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Friday, October 22, 2010

Anything Can Happen: Bike

Note: Today is Anything Can Happen Day and I hope that good things are in store.  At 6:15 this morning I headed off to South Carolina for a Writers Conference where I hope to make some connections for my two books in progress. I hope all of you will wish me luck for the next five days of travel and workshops.  I have pre-written my blog entries so there should be no interruption, but keep your fingers crossed for me!

Today's image is a most unuusal bike design.  When I taught in public schools I used to be struck by all the single shoes and sneakers that would appear in the lost and found.  How does a student arrive with two shoes on and somehow go home with only one?  While this bike may not explain the phenomenon, it may offer a use for all the unmated shoes!

Image credits: jayjanner.wordpress.com, bestweekever.tv, the dailydave

No comments:

Post a Comment