Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day.. I already posted a meditation on Sunday about the natural and surprising connections of foster care and Valentine's Day. For the last week I have shared all kinds of ways to tell the people around you how much you care.

So today I just want to say... I love you...

--to each and every person who stops by to read this little blog.

...to each and every person who takes the leap and chooses to give love to a child who was not loved enough.

... to each and every person who helps and supports those who take that leap.

and, of course, to all the wonderful, loving people in my own family and my own life.... 
I love you!


Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment