Today's quick take is five more creative rewards for your kids. Since this is February, maybe you can surprise them with a valentine reward just because you love them. Examples are for a mix of ages and genders. [Creative Rewards #1-20 can be found if you search "Rewards."]
21. Backwards Supper.... dessert first, then the main course
22. Go ice or roller skating [with hot chocolate afterwards for a really special reward].
23. Freedom to sleep in as late as you want... no penalty.
24. A "Get out of Timeout" card to be used whenever they choose.
25. First choice of seat in the car for a day or a week.
Watch for the next installment of creative reward ideas a month from now.
Image credit: elitebridalconcierge.com