Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Soapbox: Gather or Scatter??

I am just back from my trip to the west coast and considerably jet-lagged so forgive today's brevity...  I may still be sleeping as you read this    :-)

Today I ask you to consider what do you work to acquire?....







Do you collect money?







Do you collect jewels?  









Do you collect silver and gold?






Here is one of my favorite quotes to think about today....

"It's not what you gather but what you scatter that determines the value of your life."


So today at least, be thought-less about what you gather and instead focus on what you scatter.








Scatter happiness.









Scatter joy.










Scatter love.

No comments:

Post a Comment