Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Quick Takes: Kids List #71-80

Before I start I apologize that my Thursday post somehow got lost in cyberspace somehow. I wrote it, hit "publish"and headed out the door.  It wasn't until last night that I realized it never showed up for some reason.  Sorry 'bout that! Anyway....moving on....

This is the eighth installment of "Kids List." My "Kids List" is things I wish all kids could get to experience before they are grown up and independent.   This month has a mix of small folk and bigger folk experiences. Use your grownup judgment to see what fits your child. 

  
Kids List #71-80



71. Jump on a trampoline 
72. Attend a Sabbath worship at a synagogue 
73. Spend an afternoon with someone over 80 years old 
74. Sleep over at a friend’s house 
75. Learn to use chopsticks and use them for a whole meal  
76. Hold a newborn baby
77. Learn a new dance  
78. Make homemade paper  
79. Plant a small garden and care for it through the summer
80. Learn to skip [297]

I try to do one Quick Takes entry each month from my Kids List. Hope you try some of these with your kiddos.  Search for "Kids List" to find #1-70 in earlier posts.

Photo Credit: sitejerk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment