Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Friday, January 28, 2011

Anything Can Happen: Repurposed Sofas???

I was looking for something silly and fun for today's entry when I happened on a site for quirky sofa designs.  I was amused by some, and intrigues.  I even saw one [the infinity design] that looked remarkably like the waiting chairs at an airport where I was stuck for hours earlier this year.  This design with egg crates WITH eggs seemed like a good challenge. Want a seat anyone???  Anyone want to put that sofa on top of their new carpet??

Then I saw a sofa made to order for my kiddos when they were younger... Are any of you old enough to remember the "Trouble with Tribbles" episode of Star Trek.  It is a classic, and still funny after all these years.  I have found that like Capt Kirk and Lt. Spock's Tribbles, stuffed animals seem to multiply exponentially. They soon overrun a child's bed, then floor, then entire rooms. What to do with them? Those precious, if bedraggled, once cute and cuddly stuffed animals that can't be parted with, can't be given away, and yet are taking over.

Is this sofa is the answer?
If not a sofa...
Maybe a child's bed????  

Have a good weekend!



Image credits: www.toxel.com/inspiration/2008/12/03/creative-and-unusual-sofa-designs/

No comments:

Post a Comment