Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Announcement ! !

Hey, I know it is Monday so it should be School Bell. BUT, for the next few weeks, I am going to more or less ignore my usual schedule.  Instead I will be doing a different holiday tradition or gift idea each day.  Sundays will stay Caring Heart Meditations but the others will be more flexible.  Sometimes I may gear the idea or gift for the old day theme but not always.

Get ready for a month of ideas for celebrating Hannukah, Kwanza, Christmas, New Year's, birthdays and anniversaries. Something hopefully for everyone and every age.  We'll see how it works.... AND, if you have something that you would like me to recommend email me and let me know!  Remember.... I get no anything from anyone for my recommendations.  They are ALL things I have done or do myself unless I tell you otherwise.

I am tentatively calling it Holidays 101 and I will number the days. Let me know what you think of it as we go along. I know everyone is busy this time of year and can easily be overwhelmed so I will try to keep most posts short and to the point.  If you have an age group or situation you want me to be sure to cover, email me and I will try to find a solution or an idea at least and post it before the end of December.

Soo... brace yourself, get ready and get set... tomorrow we start!

Image credit: enjoyradio.org

No comments:

Post a Comment