Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Friday, November 4, 2011

Anything Can Happen: Halloween Displays

I know the Christmas selections are already crowding into the Thanksgiving displays. But... Halloween was really only 5 days ago and I couldn't resist sharing one of the many you tube clips that have been entertaining my kiddos this week.

Now they want ME to do one next year....NOT going to happen!!

My reactions tend to follow a pattern when I see amazing displays like this...
     1st....Wow!
     2nd... Someone has waaaaay too much flexible time!
     3rd....How many gallons of heating fuel for low income people could be bought with that electric bill?
     4th....I'm glad I don't live next door.


 Click here to see one of many Halloween Light Displays set to music.

Or just search "Halloween light displays," sit back and waste some/enjoy some down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment