Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Soapbox: Power

Feeling powerless is easy. 
Recognizing the power we have is more difficult.
Focusing on using the power we have effectively is even more challenging. 

Many times each day I choose what to do. Even when I can't choose what to do I may choose how to do it. Will I do it joyfully, or begrudgingly?  Will I do it to the best of my ability, or just well enough to get it done? Will I do it promptly or only after postponing it to the point of desperation? Will I do it with pride or with resentment? You get the idea.


We do have power. Like Superman and other superheroes... will we use it for good?

Image credit: howtosolve.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment