Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick Takes: Worry management for kids


When My Worries Get Too Big ! 
by Kari Dunn Buron

This book is published by the Autism Aspergers Publishing Company but I highly recommend it for ANY child that struggles with anxiety.  No, I take that back.  I recommend it for any child period.

People whose children struggle with anxiety NEED this book.

But everyone will experience anxiety at various points in their lives, so wouldn't it be good if all children learned what to do with their worries?  Wouldn't it be good if all children had thought about and planned strategies for calming themselves??

Check it out!


PS:  For a story book that my kids used to read about worries, try  Is a Worry Worrying You?  by Ferida Wolff.

No comments:

Post a Comment