Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Friday, April 8, 2011

Anything Can Happen: Vinyl Records Revisioned

If you are my age you remember the days of LP vinyl records.  Maybe you even remember when they came in three speeds, 45 rpm, 78 rpm. and 33 1/3 rpm.  [My dad even had some commercial recordings on 16 rpm but we only had one record player that had that speed!]

Years ago I learned a way to turn the old vinyl records into baskets and vases in a low oven. I have long since forgotten how and was wandering around the internet looking for the directions. What I found instead was this idea.

Any crafty people out there?
I have plenty of vinyl you could use!
For even more creative examples of this fun and funky wall art check out the website.


Image credits: www.thisblogrules.com/2009/06/art-made-from-from-vinyl-records.html

No comments:

Post a Comment