Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Too many appointments!

How did it get to be a week since my last entry? I feel that it is realistic to make a short entry almost daily and yet here it is six days and no entry at all. Of course I know the answer for that... in the last six days I have had literally 25 different appointments! Yikes. Can I say overload??

How did dentists, doctors, counseling, parent-teacher, open house, orientation, and student team meetings all fall in line for a perfect storm? I was hoping to take a day to drive to visit my daughters [two hours away] and in the entire month of September there is only ONE day with no appointments scheduled. I have to do something about this! Is there anybody out there who has found a solution? I'm all ears....

No comments:

Post a Comment