Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Soap Box Derby: Announcing a new format!


You may have notice me referring to my new format in the last two posts. I have been thinking about this for a while and am finally doing it. There will now be a pattern to the topics on this blog. I will still be aiming for entries three or more times a week but the day of the week will set the overall topic. Hopefully this will make it easier for people out there. I hope so!

The pattern is: [drum roll, please..........]

Monday: School Bell [school and education related topics]

Tuesday: Focus on Fostering [special tips for foster, kinship, and adoptive parenting]

Wednesday: Soapbox Derby [me or guest bloggers on topics of concern]

Thursday: Parenting Tips [Hints for anyone...not specific to foster/adoptive etc.]

Friday: Anything Can Happen Day [a throwback to the old Mickey Mouse Club show]

Saturday: Quick Takes [quick lists, book reviews, recipes, mini-blogs, etc.]

Sunday: The Caring Heart [sample meditations from my book, faith issues]


I am going to try this at least through the month of November. So if you like it, let me know. If you hate it, let me know. In other words, this blog is for you, so stay in touch! Don't be shy...




No comments:

Post a Comment