Send anyone this way to read along, but for permission to reprint, please contact Gail.
© Gail Underwood Parker

Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm baaaaaaack

Hello.... to any of you who are still checking in on my blog.  I am finally determined to get back to regular blogging.  My left hand injury has proven much more challenging than I expected and so I have been absent far too long.  But I'm back!  My entries may be shorter since my typing goes slower, but entries there will be. To those of you who sent cheer-me-ups.... thank you soooo much!  I can't believe that it has been over two months since I fell.  Such is life. Anyway.... starting tomorrow I will be back with my stories, suggestions, and musings to share.  See you then...

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting back to 'normal'!!! Give the kiddos a hug! Can't wait to read your blog again! becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca! Except for the oldest, the kiddos are at camp this week...wooo hoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back. I checked nearly every day but was beginning to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy! I still have little use of my left hand and fingers, but am doing the therapy daily.... I miss the piano!!

    ReplyDelete